Bona Power Scrubber
£45.00 Exc VAT
Hire Charge Per Day
The Bona Power Scrubber is a powerful yet compact scrubbing machine for cleaning varnished and oiled wooden floors. When used with Bona Deep Clean Solution, it removes the toughest dirt and grime from wooden floors with ease.
Bona Power Scrubber
The Bona Power Scrubber is a compact yet powerful scrubbing machine for cleaning varnished and oiled wooden floors. Also, when combined with Bona Deep Clean Solution, it removes the toughest dirt and grime from wooden floors with ease. The two counter-rotating cylindric brushes clean deeply, even on rough, brushed Parquet and wood floors with bevelled edges.
- Powerful and easy to manoeuvre
- Specialised counter-rotating brushes for all types of Parquet
- Exceptionally effective water pick up for safe use on wooden floors
- Easy to fill, clean and transport
|Motor rating:||Max 2700 W, Avg. 1900 W|
|Power supply:||220-240 V / 50 Hz|
|Machine weight:||34,5 kg|
|Scrubbing brush:||2 x 400 mm soft white nylon|
|Solution capacity:||10 litres|
|Recovery tank capacity:||10 litres|
|Dimensions:||520 mm x 470 mm x 300 mm|
|Recommended detergents:||Bona Deep Clean Solution, Bona Cleaner|
Before use, please read the provided product manual, including safety instructions! Listed below are recommendations supplied in good faith and based on our current experience with the machine. Still, each floor and situation must be individually assessed before use; this is to ensure that the floor is in a good enough condition to handle machine cleaning.
1. Vacuum floor thoroughly to remove dust and loose grit.
2. Fill the solution tank with diluted cleaning solution. Maximum 10 litres.
3. Connect the machine to an earthed 220-230 V power outlet.
4. Next, set the turning knob to medium pressure (handle must be in an upright position to alter the turning knob).
5. While distributing detergent, remember to move the machine forwards in a straight path. The device can be used in any direction of the wood, but if you can, follow the direction of the wood.
6. Next, return to your original position, always following the same path. On lightly soiled surfaces you can skip distributing detergent on your return pass. On more heavily soiled surfaces keep spreading detergent on both your forward and return pass.
7. Do not allow any excess solution to puddle or pool on the floor. Wipe off spills immediately and any areas where the machine has missed, using a mop!
8. Continue the cleaning in a new path until the whole floor has been thoroughly cleaned.
If you find more power is needed, for instance, to remove stubborn scuff marks or heavily ingrained dirt, the turning knob can be switched to maximum pressure. However, please observe that when operating at maximum pressure, the machine must be kept in motion and never allow to run with dry brushes! This will risk damage to the floor.
- The Bona Power Scrubber is designed to pick up liquid and not dirt and gravel. Vacuum the floor before machine cleaning; this will ensure that stone and grit will not wear or damage the internal turbine.
- Please remember always to keep the machine in motion while cleaning and never run the brushes dry! Also, standing still on the same spot with the machine running can cause damage to the floor!
- Start cleaning at low or medium pressure and then increase slowly as required. There is really no need to be more aggressive on the floor than necessary. Gently does it!
- After cleaning with the machine, the brush house will be quite wet and cause some after-drip. To minimise after-drip, stop dispensing cleaning solution (while still keeping the device in motion) approximately 30 sec before coming to a complete stop.
- If you pause the cleaning job, then please remember to place the wet machine on an insensitive surface or perhaps place a waterproof sheet under the machine, this will help prevent any possible after-drip of detergent from damaging the floor.
- Please remember to check the water level in the solution tank regularly. If the machine produces a ticking sound, this means no cleaning solution is feeding the water pump. You must then empty the recovery tank and top up with some more cleaning solution in the solution tank. Please do not run the water pump dry for an extended period.
- Empty and clean the machine after each use, and do not store it with dirty water or cleaning solution inside.